Safety is our highest priority. We are uncompromising in our commitment to the health and safety of our employees, customers, and community. We will continually improve our processes, demonstrate leadership, and promote comprehensive safety. We will require individual accountability, expect all employees to adhere to our safety standards, and actively participate in and support the advancement of our health and safety practices. We work as a team to achieve our goal of obtaining a culture of a “Zero Accident Mindset.”
Our Safety Standards
- Uphold a comprehensive safety program that meets and exceeds OSHA and L&I requirements.
- Perform Job Safety Inspections paired with Weekly Safety Meetings for continual monitoring and communication of hazards in the field.
- Maintain a zero-tolerance drug policy, including random testing.
- Provide extensive safety training for all employees. Starting with new-hire orientation to our safety culture and extended throughout each employee’s career.
- Report all accidents, investigate the cause and proceed with corrective action to prevent any reoccurrence.
- Ensure that each employee understands that they have the ability and responsibility to stop a job process in order to prevent an incident from occurring.
- Management will provide necessary resources to achieve all safety goals and continually reward employee’s for safe work practices.
Veteran Owned Small Business
11100 NE 112th Ct
Vancouver, WA 98662
13023 NE Hwy 99 Suite 7-165
Vancouver WA 98686 US